Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro free 2day shipping if ordered by Dec 21, 4pm ET. But order confirmation shows a $25 charge.

[ New ]
I ordered a go pro hero 9 today and got order confirmation at 4pm ET but still I got charged $25 which I am not supposed to. Contacted support on chat but they said they can’t do anything!!

Any one have the same issue? The order flow clearly showed $0 option for two days. And one final review screen it was showing $25 charge and $25 discount. But eventually confirmation email didn’t have that discount.
Not sure if it’s the ordering system with timing issue of 3:59pm ET vs 4:00pm

Either way it clearly seems to be bug in the ordering flow. Support did nothing even after letting know about what they as a company promoted and email confirmation with timing of 4pm ET. They still said they can’t do much. Being a first time GoPro customer really disappointed at the service!!

Anyone has the same issue with Dec 21st order please share.
GoPro

Re: GoPro free 2day shipping if ordered by Dec 21, 4pm ET. But order confirmation shows a $25 cha...

[ New ]

Hi @venkatasat40256

Order-related concerns are best handled by our Support Team.
Please reach out to Support through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to follow up on your case.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Re: GoPro free 2day shipping if ordered by Dec 21, 4pm ET. But order confirmation shows a $25 cha...

[ New ]

Thanks @aragon1006 . I did try that and unfortunately they said that nothing can be done about it !!