Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

GoPro can we please get an honest answer about order processing/fulfilment?

Lots of us have placed orders for items supposedly in stock, with promises of 3-6 day shipping.

7 days later, still nothing has been shipped.

I've been bugging customer support every day this week (and even late last week) and their only response is that "it's at the warehouse waiting to be picked up by UPS." When I ask for escalation with the warehouse for answers, they say I'll get an email in 12-24 hours. Days later, still no updates.

Your company is clearly hiding some kind of issue. Would be great to know what that is and when we can realistically see our orders. 

I've had to now post-pone my flight because of this, and it's looking doubtful if my order will reach even before the new flight date.

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro can we please get an honest answer about order processing/fulfilment?

Counting down to when @aragon1006 tells me to contact customer support again. That's the only answer we seem to be getting on here.

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hello @jarosz

We try to help as much as we can here in the Support Hub.

We see that your case has been referred to our Orders Team.

Support will be reaching out to you once new information is available.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

@aragon1006 It's not just my case though. Look through these forums, there seems to be a company-wide issue here.

Highlighted
Hiker

@aenriquez @jefft can one of you maybe provide more insights here?

We're not expecting perfection. We realize things can go wrong during a new product launch.

We just want honesty. Why all the delays in shipping product out? Would removing certain items from an order help?

What are the real shipping processing times we are looking at so we can plan accordingly?

Highlighted
Tourist

Exactly @jarosz I'm experiencing same exact issue, contacted support ever day as well and got the same answer. "Your Hero9 is at the warehouse waiting to be picked up. We've contacted the warehouse team to look into it." All complete B.S. I'm going on 5 days that my order is processing. A little clarity would be amazing GoPro. Something is definitely wrong.
Highlighted
Hiker

@c-rob It's funny when I asked customer service if they saw other clients complaining about orders pending forever, they said no. Then I went here and saw so many!

Highlighted
Tourist

good luck with that. GoPro Sales service is one of the worest in the world

Last year GoPro 8, I ended up cancelled my orders. 

I joined GoPro Plus since last year. 

This year, I have a defectived GoPro 8 laying around, yes, laying around.  I can't get a RMA because I can't get hold of any Support Service.  Either said ALL REP are selling other customer, try again later. Or Hang on while connect you to one of our REP, which Hang on for hours and no futher notice. 

Try to ask them to call you back?  I never get their calls. 

GoPro 9 with Pro 3.5mm Adaptor doesn't work, finally figured out caused by fireware update.  they disabled the adatpor on new update.  Hmm... good work GoPro.