Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Nomad

GoPro app is not OFFICIAL FOR CLOUD STORAGE. DO NOT BUY FROM THERE

[ New ]

After GoPro not applying my 12 months cloud storage when I bought the max bundle, they told me I need to buy it again to activate it and then they will refund me. So I did. I used the Google store and NOW GO PRO TOLD ME THE PLAY STORE GOPRO IS NOT THEIRS. All calls have Been recorded so far including being told...

1) my max bundle will include the 12 months subscription after my free 1 month trial ends

2) was then told to purchase it to activate as it didn't get applied after the month trial

3) was told I will get refunded 

4) now told that play store 1 year warranty purchase is not their GoPro so they can't refund me 

If that's the case then how did i get the free trial activated then ????

PayPal has now got involved, media has now got involved and the phone calls will be released to the public media once the police (yes they have now got involved and are now working with me to go through the correct channels for prosecution of theft) and so now go pro is going to get media coverage but not the way they wanted. I will now ask for the public to also get involved. Papers are now being served for a file on theft and will update once the court proceedings take place. I will also publicly publish all response from go pro statements  with regards to their pathetic excuses that the courts will be told, as a copy will be sent to me too and I will scan and publish all that is said and written by them.

Nomad

Re: GoPro app is not OFFICIAL FOR CLOUD STORAGE. DO NOT BUY FROM THERE

[ New ]

So you were told to buy a GoPro Plus subscription from GoPro and instead you went to Google... got it.  

You've then decided to contact the media, police, a lawyer, get the courts involved.......... when you could have just contacted Google, got them to refund your purchase and then purchase the GoPro Plus direct from GoPro (as instructed) and thus solving the issue.  It seems like you are claiming to have gone to considerable time and expense for $50.....  Please keep us all involved as to how this turns out, if you could update weekly or monthly it would be appreciated by many.

Nomad

[ New ]

Contacted Google and they wouldn't refund it... GOT IT

GOPRO  told me to purchase cloud storage and didn't say I SHOULD BUY FROM THEIR SITE AND NOT BUY FROM GOOGLE APP, WHERE IT WAS ACTIVATED ON FREE TRIAL AND SET UP FROM THERE ANYWAY.

In the end it worked out very very nicely... Got 50% refund for my troubles from them plus a few freebies. 

So how does it feel now trying to be a smart arse only now to look like an idiot ?  Notice you do that a lot with your replies 

Thanks for playing 

Bye 

Nomad

[ New ]

Your caps lock key seems to be broken, get it fixed.

You already admitted in your facebook post that you actually lied to GoPro, Lied in your posts about contacting the police and drawing up court papers, contacting the media, getting the papers involved (print is dying media by the way) etc....  So in short, not one part of your post can be believed since you've already proven yourself to be a liar.  (your story also changed from post to post, saying you bought one camera, then bought 2 camera's etc).

So well done on getting your selfie pole, I know exactly where you should shove it mate. 

Nomad

[ New ]

And if your IQ was higher then a pot noodle then you could see that the this post was a few hours after the Facebook post... When I finally got my main result ....

So if anything you shove it.. and I'm not your mate. 😂 

Nomad

[ New ]

By the way... You say "print is dying media by the way"

ERM.... yeah.... Because no such things as news papers, car magazines, computer magazines,  boat magazines, comics, sport papers, etc... Are ever on the shelf these days are they ? 🤦

My caps lock is not broken.. your IQ Is tho... Get that fixed if anything

Once again....

Thanks for playing....

Better catch up with sesame Street... I hear that they are counting to 10 today.... Ain't we the lucky one 😉