Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

GoPro Webcam Desktop Utility

[ New ]

Any timeline on when the desktop utility will be available for Windows?

I've been running 3-4 apps to get htis to work on various versions of GoPro. WOuld love to have an easy to use solution for getting the feed into OBS

Sightseer

Re: GoPro Webcam Desktop Utility

[ New ]

I would love to use my GoPro Hero8 Black as a webcam. I've installed the beta firmware on my sd card, but unfortunately I have don't have a Mac computer so I can't use the webcam function until the GoPro Webcam Desktop Utility software is released for Windows. I love my GoPro and thank you for developing software to use it as a webcam!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @sweetcave17452, @davidy1153. We do not have any new information at this time, however, please stay tuned for updates. Check out https://community.gopro.com/t5/Webcam/ct-p/Webcam for more details.

Nomad

[ New ]

This is going to be even more important as the second round of "stay at home orders" rolls out due to increasing Covid Cases.  Be assured, GoPro is working on this and as soon as it's ready they will update the webpage with the Windows software.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Any way to subscribe this thread, or sign up for email notification when the Windows version is available?

UPDATE - Never mind. Just saw I can subscribe through settings, which I did.