Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro TradeUp (gopro hero+ battery dead...)

[ New ]

Hi! I'm interested in upgrading and getting a gopro hero 9 black, but as I have a hero+ with a really bad battery, I would like to know if it is possible to send you this camera and you would give me a discount on the purchase of the new one? I hope so... this camera is no longer of any use to me, because it's supposedly not possible to change the battery...

Thank you in advance.

GoPro

Re: GoPro TradeUp (gopro hero+ battery dead...)

[ New ]

Hi @npedron

The TradeUp offer is no longer available but if you reach out to our Support Team, they will be able to check possible options for you.
You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Adventurer

[ New ]

99.99 camera does not matter, take a Hammer to it, you will get 100.00 off retail not sale  deduct 100 good luck

$399. - 100 = $$299.  that is what you think you are going to pay

Tourist

[ New ]

So I can get the discount without having to send the hero+? I'll get in touch with the support team to see...   

Thanks!

Backpacker

[ New ]
The GoPro trade up deal is designed specifically to take advantage of those out there who are very very bad at math. Congratulations, it seems you qualify! A bundle deal costs $399.99, you get the camera, a free selfiie stick, extra battery and SD card. A trade up deal will take any digital camera worth at least $99, even your GoPro hero +, no matter what the condition and give you $100 off the original price of the camera. The Original price of the camera is $499.99 So you end up paying $399.99 for the camera after your $100 discount. You don't get a free selfie stick, you don't get an extra battery, you don't get an SD card. so think about it. Which is the better deal? Here's a thought. Buy the $399 bundle deal. Then sell your old camera on ebay and get $50 straight into your pocket.
Adventurer

[ New ]

LIMITED offer, IT's OVER! As we learn not to look for info

Untitled.png