Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro Trade up

I agree with you. I sent my old GoPro 3 Black. It was getting tired and was worth £50/$55. It still worked and had missing covers. Tech wise it was showing its age. No LCD or touch screen. It was good in its prime and new price was higher than quoted for the Trade Up Scheme.

GoPro should send mass communication email saying it’s going to be a few weeks but will be fulfilled.

I think most customers would wait except those going away on scuba diving trips.
Highlighted
Tourist

I ended up cancelling my order placed on the 3rd June.  Leaving the country in a week and GoPro still couldn't  give me a date for shipping despite sending me an email my camera was on it's way (obviously a lie).

Take note this forum is full of GoPro fanboy trolls / employees who will defend the company at all costs and will ridicule those of us who expected GoPro to honour their delivery pledge and provide decent customer service.

Highlighted
Tourist

@elpolacopaisa Goodbye

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

@gregu5866 Point in case.  Keep trolling mate and I have no plans of leaving.  GoPro still cannot confirm whether they are able to cancel the order and give me a refund 24 hours after asking.