Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

GoPro Trade up

I placed my order on the 29 and sent my GoPro in shortly after but the order still says pending. How long does it usually take for the GoPro to be sent to me? 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Trade up

Hello @jschmeits16

If you haven't done it yet, please get in touch with our Support team so they can look into the most recent status of your order. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Hiker

Nous avons tous ce probleme
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @jschmeits16

If you haven't done it yet, please get in touch with our Support team so they can look into the most recent status of your order. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

Probably about 6 months wait.
Highlighted
Adventurer

If you placed an order:

• Time ordered day, afternoon evening night
  • day ordered Sun, Mon, tue, wed, thurs, fri, sat
  •  GoPro over the phone, GoPro on the site, Retailer online,  Reseller,  Auction , etc.
  • In tock , out of stock, Back ordered
  • shipping meathod. standard, express to WHERE
  • Confirmation over the phone, over the net, via email.
  • Trade up,  other products ordered together, etc

If you placed an Order and want to know your Status   no one here can  give you the facts or an exact answer. Based on their own order and where they Reside, each person differs.    SO if you ordered and a Go=Pro Mod came in what did they say  Call or chat wit ha Go-Pro Rep.  Or they are experiencing a delay and are working....   All you are asking is when you will recieve your Order.

So if you are in a Rush

1.  Do not order if you are going away within a Day,  a Few Days, A week, a Few weeks
  2. Do not order if you re Trading in a 99.00 and up camera that you  will never get back
  3. Do not order if you do not have the time to wait.

Do order if you  can not get to a Store  like Amazon.  Does not GoPro have a store on Amazon.

Do order  protection if you go in the Water, you do not want to wait for tehir Replacement tine Do you?

Do order   because    you found this site and only a select few have issues that are just User problems.

All I am saying here is stick around read what we all Opinionated on and you'll  neverwished you  ordered no, you  will get your camera when  Go-Pro communucatas   and when they do the camera is already there

Oh one of the biggest problems  of shipping is Mother nature the weather, delays that we never tak into affect  go figure.

been there, done that.  Good Luck.  call gopro or chat  with GoPro at the photo Below. 

01.png

Highlighted
Adventurer

called a forum , you know better not to ask a stupid question

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

I had to ask a stupid question based on your stupid answer.

If a company cannot fulfil it’s advertising and terms of sale.

You can make all the excuses. People are stupid for sending their cameras in? I hope you never have good faith in a company and kept in waiting for 8 weeks.

Highlighted
Adventurer

the choice is you, broken camera  is hte best trade in not a working one that is what gopro wants you to do but you all do  what send in a 5000.00 DSLR lol