Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro Support seems really terrible? Where'smy support? Indian customers doesn't need support?

[ New ]

The help link is not working for months and there's no other way to reach them.

I purchased a GoPro 8 from amazon and is having issues from a small water dip.

There's no way I'm going for a GoPro with this kind of support.

I tried raising complaints multipe time

either chat support is not available or then its the support window is over

WTH

GoPro

Re: GoPro Support seems really terrible? Where'smy support? Indian customers doesn't need support?

[ New ]

@jinojossy93, sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting with our Support Team.

When contacting our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference. Also, please manually enter the details on the form; do not copy-paste the info.

Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

Tourist

Re: GoPro Support seems really terrible? Where'smy support? Indian customers doesn't need support?

[ New ]

Lemme check tomorrow.

Because of this issue. Instead of reporting warranty claim with in an year.

I now had to wait till 1.6 yrs and report now.

Anyway thanks for your comment

Hope it wil be helpful

Tourist

[ New ]

I'm not able to reach them. What is the time slot avaialble for chat.

The time it displays on the site seems like totally wrong

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @jinojossy93. Make sure that you specify the country/location through the drop-down menu on the upper right portion of the contact page. You will then be shown the operating hours for Support.