Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro Support not reachable / warranty repair without receipt

Hello Guys, could someone let me know how to contact someone from Gopro? Chat is not available and i am on hold for 30 minutes now, I have tried to call earlier during today, but it seems to me like no one cares.

Anyway my issue is following:

I have a gopro bought in Bestbuy Miami, however, no one is able to provide me with receipt for the purchase as I have lost the physical one I had. Since i am now located in Czech republic, i cannot really do anything about it and I will not be back in US anytime soon. There should still be 1 year warranty active since it was bought during August 2016.

Is there any way how to make warranty repair? For example to use SN?

Hero4 Silver 

Issue: camera is not able to stay alive, will turn off after 5 seconds, tried different batteries, different chargers.

Thanks

Filip

Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: GoPro Support not reachable / warranty repair without receipt

no gopro only deals with  store reciepts, maybe contacting if bought by creditcard for a statement. and  try that route.   gopro also promises that  they  work on a  one to one bases even after the warranty has expired.  good luck. I contact Bestbuy  to get that paperwork. if they  have you on record.

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks for reply, i would really love to contact them to arrange some kind of "one on one", but that is absolutely without a chance, chat is not working, no one is picking up the phone...

Anyway I will write to Bestbuy, again and see what happens... again.

Thanks

Highlighted
Tourist

My GoPro Black died after three uses indoors. This happened the day after I updated the firmware. I have been on Hold with "Support" for an hour. NO Chats available. What is with GoPro? I see that lots of others are having this problem.

Highlighted
Tourist

It seems that quality went down the drain and the GoPro approach is "Could not care less". My hero 4 silver died after 18 months of light use. No one available to comment, just been left with useless equipment and empty pockets. Seen adverts of new hero5, £399 for probably 12 months use...Aye right!