Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: GoPro Support - 1 MONTH AND STILL WAITING

[ New ]
pr@gopro.com guided me so I could get a callback option & a case number .. working that now.
Hiker

[ New ]
pr@gopro.com please help me put to get RMA soon
Tourist

[ New ]
So if I click the chat option or just wait for an email back. It won’t happen?
Hiker

[ New ]

JUst a  comment - pr@gopro.com provided me with the following very useful feedback, and since that time I have reduced my notes in the request for support (to just 2 lines) & have used the USA support contact location (I reside in SE Asia) & they have done a great job!
The feedback:
Hi XXXXX,
Thanks for contacting GoPro Support. We're sorry to hear that you weren't able to schedule a call-back via the website. Since you're in SE Asia, I'd suggest changing your location to the United States or Europe located in the top right-hand corner of the website. You should be able to book a call through that page. 
Also, we noticed that you included a lot of text in your issue description which could be triggering our spam filter to not let you proceed. Just a sentence or two is necessary.
-GoPro Support

Tourist

[ New ]
So if I just wait for an email back or select the “voice chat” option what will happen because that is what I have been doing.
Hiker

[ New ]

Complete the request for support template (whilst connected to the USA site, selected on top right of page), and during USA working hours, choose to chat.   A secondary window will open for a short wait period, or in search of someone to assist you.   Eventually (my experience was "no too long" .... a matter of a few minutes) someone will come on line and have an online chat (text exchange) with you.   They were polite, spent as much time as required, and resolved my issues.     I did this three times and it always worked this way!