Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro Support - 1 MONTH AND STILL WAITING

[ New ]
I have a Hero 8 Black and GoPro Plus along side it. I have contacted GoPro 3 times in the past 4-5 weeks about getting a camera replacement. I have been waiting over a month for a reply. This service is disgusting. I’m giving away my money each month and not being treated as I should be. Is anyone else having to wait these extremely long periods for replies? I look forward to when GoPro finally get in touch.
GoPro

Re: GoPro Support - 1 MONTH AND STILL WAITING

[ New ]

Hello, @swiftflare50233. We'd be glad to check with Support regarding this matter. We used the email address in your Hub profile but we are unable to pull any contact request associated with it. Is there a case number that we can use as a reference? Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi,
on all occasions of filling in form I was not sent a case number, nor know how to access it.
GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the response, @swiftflare50233. If you choose to request a callback, you will be given a case number. The number is provided on the contact page right after you submit the request. 

Hiker

[ New ]
You aren't the only one who has issues with GoPro getting back to us customers. We pay for a service, but get crap.....yes! They make a good product and we think we deserve better from them
Hiker

[ New ]

Mariustanya - I have been trying to submit a "product support" request via the support template - at the bottom of the template it has a "start chat" button which I select.   For 5 days now, I get a line "Waiting time approx. 9 mins"  sometimes 4 mins or 5 mins, but nothing ever happens.  Sometimes I attempt to re-select the "start chat" button, and I have occasionally had a "Live Chat" window open suggesting I "hang on while it connects me to an agent" which it never does, but more often a line suggesting "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later." appears at the top of the submission template, or if I have a "Live Chat" window, then I get "there are no agents at the moment. check again later"..... None of this is helping resolve my Hero8 Black not powering up issue, although it is consuming lots of time trying to find a way to contact GoPro.   There is NO INDICATION that my completed request for support template has been received, has been given a case number, or that there is likely to be anything that results from me selecting the "start chat" button.

I am also trying to understand if there is a different location for me to submit a "technical issue" support request, where a case number is more likely to be provided?   Is there a link that gets me to a different support page or case submission page?   Tks

GoPro Support Live Chat wait window 6Oct2020.jpg GoPro Support Live Chat no agents window 6Oct2020.jpgGoPro Support Request top of window 6Oct2020.jpgGoPro Support Request bottom of window 6Oct2020.jpg

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @gsf-justdoit. The case number is provided only for callback requests. When you choose Chat, the case number gets created once you are connected with a representative. If you have been waiting on the chat queue to no avail, you might want to submit a callback request instead. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]
Tks mariustanya .... how do I make it a callback request? I can not find that option?