Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

GoPro Super Suit FAIL!

hello gopro support,

my history with gopro cameras is long: starting with hero 960, HD Hero 3+, HD Hero 4 and since december 2017 the HD Hero 6.

i always used the gopro for action sports (downhill skateboarding and snowboarding) and was already not happy to invest extra 60€ for making the Hero 6 useful in action sports! with the standard casing of the hero 6 falling on asphalt at skateboarding or hitting rocks, trees at snowboarding i guess the camera/display won't hold that long...

so i got the original GoPro Super Suit for "extreme outdoor activities" as advertised on the webpage.

and what i saw coming happened: for using the case you need to release the lens protection.

and when loading the battery you need to take the camera out of the case. so its completely naked. i took care in that situation a lot but now the gopro just fall from 20cm to the ground and i got a scratch on the unprotected, not replaceable lens and all my future recordings are ruined by it.

i'm very disappointed - 450€ "action" camera destroyed just by loading the battery as suggested by gopro and just a small fall on the ground!

couldn't find a better way to contact the support!

so please gopro: some kind of refund would be useful!

greets from germany!

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Super Suit FAIL!

Hello @loyalcave43860

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Our Support team will be able to help you best on this case. You can connect with them through phone or chat here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Super Suit FAIL!

Hello @loyalcave43860

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Our Support team will be able to help you best on this case. You can connect with them through phone or chat here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 
Marius