06-14-2019 11:14 AM
The GoPro App doesn’t list the Hero 7 Silver... what do you suggest please ??
06-14-2019 04:28 PM
Sorry for any troubles caused. What phone are you using? Do you have the latest version of the GoPro app?
From the list of the cameras, you would need to select HERO7 (this will allow you to pair HERO7 White/Silver and Black).
HERO7 Cameras Pairing Process
- Pick up your camera:
- Power on your camera.
- Open the utility drawer by swiping from the top to the bottom of the touch display, then select "Preferences."
- Select "Connections" and then tap on "Connect Device."
- Tap on "GoPro App" to put your camera in pairing mode.
- At this point, you can tap on the "i" icon in the top right corner to see your WiFi name and password.
- Open the GoPro App:
- Select the Camera logo at the bottom left corner of the app and it will automatically begin scanning for your camera
- You should see "We Found Your GoPro" and a blue "Connect" button. Tap on connect.
- You will see a section to change your camera's name, or you can tap on the bottom button to leave the name as it is.
- Once a name is set your GoPro App will show a live preview of your camera. You're all set!
Should you still have issues pairing, try to reset the Wi-Fi settings of your camera. You may also need the forget the Wi-Fi name and Bluetooth ID on your phone.
Let us know how it goes.
You may also reach out to our Support Team for assistance through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
06-14-2019 11:34 PM