Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: GoPro Session - Freezing/Heating up/Not recording

[ Edited ]

So you go to capture a particualr amazing moment and...................

It must be your SD card, right?  Right?  Trump?

Highlighted
Anonymous

So riddle me this:  why is it that you list specific SD cards as compatible (orf which I have one) and not just specs?  You are saying that the SD card manufacturers that have provide perfect SD cards for my Cannon 5D professional camera are just wrong?  Or perhaps is it you that is wrong?

I offer that you are wrong and that is why $98 now equals $9.43 in your stock price sans any sort of split.  Ouch.  Mega ouch for those engineering option holders trying to make this trash work.  Welcome to the penny stocks.  Return incoming.

Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

That's why they list SanDisk as acceptable card on their short list.  Do you own a professional camera by any chance?  Do you have problems with SD there that you do not have in GoPRo? 

Trash mobile camera is trash.  Ima strap my iPhone to my drone.

Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

I have a recommended SD card... Thank you very much. It's a SanDisk Extreme and it is on their shot list.  But guess what?  IT still flakes out because the hardware / software is faulty trash.

Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Lol @ 'did you purchase the GoPro drone'  after mentioning how great their products are..  

Bada-bing.

Highlighted
Anonymous

So in other words you are saying, they have no QA?  Right?  Youbought trash and then got a replacement htat magically worked?  I have bought trash too but I generally return it for a refund and not let the scam company use me as a beta tester.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Trey releasing a product that works, instead of expecting customers to jump through hoops.  Then your  stock might stay near $100 and not $1.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Dear GoPro support, have you tried releasing a proerply quality assured product?  I see your message board posts and they remind me of a OTC stock with a $0.10 price and not some company that used to have a $100 price.  I guess it has all gone to crap around there.  Make some more excuses please.