Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

GoPro Repair Centre in Hong Kong

[ New ]

Hi, where can I get my GoPro repaired in Hong Kong? It said it was waterproof but I took my GoPro underwater and now it doesn't work anymore. I cannot find any Hong Kong phone numbers for customer support and everytime I try the 'Contact Us' chat I get the message: "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later."

Thank you for any pointers in the right direction.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro Repair Centre in Hong Kong

[ New ]

Hello @mariaj62443. You were on the right track in terms of contacting Support. Be sure that you contact the team during the hours of operation indicated on the contact page. If it still will not work, try changing the location to the US, use Google Chrome or an incognito browser. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @mariaj62443. You were on the right track in terms of contacting Support. Be sure that you contact the team during the hours of operation indicated on the contact page. If it still will not work, try changing the location to the US, use Google Chrome or an incognito browser. 

Sightseer

[ New ]

Thank you so much! I just got off the phone with your customer service and John sorted me out! Thanks again!