Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Nomad

GoPro Refund me...

[ New ]

Order placed 17th October, MP-04347536 Order. SO-3945006

held at UPS and then sent back to GoPro.....one too many batteries as per IATA carrier to destination.

As per UPS, it was returned and received by GoPro on 23rd.....

Waiting on my refund GoPro!

Accepted Solutions
Nomad

Re: GoPro Refund me...

[ New ]

So, here's an update.....

GoPro refunded me! less the shipping costs but I expected that...so that's that! Cheers...to all those still waiging for refunds, it does take time and persistance.

I have since aqcuired the 9 form another source and currently testing it...so far so good....waiting for the Max lens now

View solution in original post

All Replies
Hiker

[ New ]
Did you buy with the subscription? Because I have the same problem, I put a PO BOX, and grow pro send me a mail told me they Cancel my shipping but now I have a charge in my back account (530 for the Grow pro and 70 for the subscription)

can’t talk with anybody because always busy chat, and I want my refund for the total amount. Do you know if grow pro refund you all the amount? Thanks a lot.
Sightseer

[ New ]

Estou com o mesmo problema que tu, minha go pro chegou ao armazem dia 25 e ainda nao recebi o reembolso

Tourist

Betreff: GoPro Refund me...

[ New ]

Hi, did you talk to the support and used their RMA or did you just sent it back to the address you received it from ?
Because they told me it will take around 4 weeks until i get my money even when you use their RMA and tell them that you will return it.
I don't want to know how long it takes if you would just return it to them without their knowledge.

Hiker

[ New ]
They cancel my order, but I don’t know when refund me the money, and I don’t know if the cancel only the shipping but no the subscription is my problem, I don’t know nothing, but they cancel my order not me.
Tourist

[ New ]

I mean with order and refund problems only GoPro can give you information.
Seems like you have to go through the hassle and get in contact with the support.
I don't know in which country you live but if you have no luck with the support in your country, switch to US on the website and give it a try.
I know it sucks but there's nothing else you can do.

Tourist

[ New ]

Pretty much same issues as myself - I returned my Hero 8 which arrived at Gopro NL on 23rd September.

I did however receive an email this morning with a refund receipt PDF attached - however all this did was confirm the total being refunded, not when I can expect to have it back in my account or a timeframe. Still trying to get through to GoPro via the chat and a call back...which never works.

I literally have no idea when this refund will be back in my account.

Hiker

[ New ]
I have been living in Australia, and yes is a **bleep** because I can’t contact, US PAGE, AU PAGE, SPANISH PAGE, all the pages the employed are busy. And I don’t know
Tourist

[ New ]

I totally agree.
For a company like GoPro it's a shame, yes there's the virus and with all the orders, refunds and problems for the GPH9 they have a lot of work.
But besides that their website is just trash.
I mean i really like to use chat for support but not like this. If they have a ton of work, it's okay, i can understand that and don't mind waiting, but they should open the --bleep-- chat and tell us a wait time, queue or whatever and not just show a message that everyone is busy at the moment and you have to try it over and over and over again. It's so annoying.

Nomad

[ New ]

The shipment didn't even reach me, UPS returned it as per their procedures as it was not acceptable to the IATA airline carrier, this I understand BUT GoPro now have my unit which I paid for and I got nothing! A hole in my bank acount!

I spoke to Support via Live Chat a few times (lucky from the sounds of it!!) and they assured me not to worry, but have had no confirmation from GoPro that they even have the unit back and will refund me...just the word of their support agent...no emails, nothing...

Nomad

[ New ]

In agree, GoPro appears to have totally abandoned their Customer Support structure ....this Bulletin Board is now so full of complaints about their ordering system, far more that actual technical issues and way more that ever before! 

GoPro needs to sort this out but their lack of actual customer support is severely c=lacking so I'm not holding my breath! It's shameful!

GoPro

Re: Betreff: GoPro Refund me...

[ New ]

Hello Everyone!

We try to help as much as we can here in the Support Hub.

Order-related concerns are best handled by our Support Team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual.

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

Re: Betreff: GoPro Refund me...

[ New ]

i want my total refund, today i receive a refund for the camera and accesories amount 530 but you charge me 70, and i bougth both items, i dont want the subscripton if you cancel my shipping, IS IMPOSSIBLE TALK WITH YOUR AGENTS.

THIS IS MY NUMBER CASE 08343397, I WANT A MAIL WITH MY TOTAL REFUND.

Nomad

[ New ]

3rd Oct...still waiting....GoPro has had my camera that I paid for since 23rd Sept......

Nomad

[ New ]

So, here's an update.....

GoPro refunded me! less the shipping costs but I expected that...so that's that! Cheers...to all those still waiging for refunds, it does take time and persistance.

I have since aqcuired the 9 form another source and currently testing it...so far so good....waiting for the Max lens now