Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Explorer
Accepted Solution

GoPro Post for GoPro Fans

If you are just getting started with your GoPro and would like opinions about how to improve your videos/pictures post a link here for the community to share!

If you are experienced with your GoPro and are willing to inspire others with your videos/pictures, post a link for the community to share!

If you would just like an audience or a chance to get more traffic to your YouTube or vimeo page, post a link for the community to share!

If you have a positive suggestion for someone just getting started or something you just figured out after thinking you knew it all, post it here!

This is the support community and it would be great if we could come together to inspire, help, and support other like minded people into getting the most out of their GoPro cameras.

When searching Google, Youtube, Vimeo etc., you are at the mercy of their search engines.  Posting links here can keep the most recent and otherwise less viewed videos at the forefront!

I'd love to learn more about film making and how to use my GoPro.  I've already been inspired and learned so much from @Anonymous on star trails and close up photography.  I never would have even thought about using my GoPro, much less any camera, for this type of photography.  Now I can't wait to get started!  

I look forward to seeing and learning about other creative ways people are using their GoPro cameras and hope that you will participate in this post.

Please remember, if you have an issue please create a new post so that it can be properly addressed.  This post is dedicated to sharing pictures/videos and commenting, encouraging and inspiring others.

Thank you,

Daniel

@chrisediting @smobley @Anonymous  @Anonymous  @Anonymous @thomas @Anonymous  @Anonymous  @hindesite 

Accepted Solutions
Hiker

Re: GoPro Post for GoPro Fans

Out for a wedding shoot today, Saturday!

:)

Hot, Humid, Rainy.... Angsty weather!

Puffy Clouds thooo

GOPR0617.jpg

GOPR0618.jpg

View solution in original post

All Replies
Anonymous

To start the ball rolling  :-)

A few shots of my local Church yard in Plymtree, Devon UK. The Church is primarily a 14th century building, with the addition of a 15th century tower.

GOPR7994-Edit-2.jpg

2.jpg

GOPR7959-Edit-3.jpg

1.jpg

Explorer

@Anonymous

You have got a great eye, and I love what you did with the colors. I especially like the second to last photo, very haunting the way the color is pulled out yet you left enough of the blue sky which represents to me a feeling of hope and happiness beyond the gloom.

Explorer

Finally got back in the water after a month of dry land.

GOPR6204-0001.jpgGOPR6221-0002.jpg

Anonymous

Trees

336-Edit-4.jpg

ree-2 (2).jpg

Explorer

@Anonymous
More great shots. Are you using Studio or a different editor?
Anonymous

Thank you.
I use Adobe Lightroom (mainly) to edit Photographs.
Backpacker

GoPro is a great partner, and product.

Here are some of my professional photos with GoPro: https://goo.gl/photos/eVNKbuxk6L65gtPm9