Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: GoPro Post for GoPro Fans

Heres another video guys.

Edited the colors tho. 

Testing out how the Heor 5 Black handles harsh sunlight here in Singapore, lowlight etc.

Lovin' it.

60 fps? WOW!

Dont forget to LIKE & Subcribe!

:)

Highlighted
Anonymous

GoPro Hero 5 Black.

Lightroom.

Aint nobody posting anything to share?

:((

GOPR0647_1476802813337_high.jpg

Highlighted
Explorer

@Anonymous Here you go Smiley Very Happy

My wife and I getting breakfast. I post these not because I think you want to watch the same video over and over, but to illustrate how the music changes the experience.  I made the first two on the Desktop Quik app and the last with the Mobile Quick app.

I had the format set to square on the mobile Quik app so that why you get the bars on the left and right.  Also, I filmed with my Session and Hero5 Session. Unfortunately my son had drooled all over the Hero5 Session lens and I didn't realize how dirty it was until I got home so no good image stabilization, just the jumpy/shaky video from the H4 Session. Now that I've been using the Hero5 Session with EIS I'm really glad I made the upgrade. Looking back at my older videos I can see how they would have benefited from the image stabilization.

Highlighted
Explorer

My son taking on a much bigger kid in his judo class. Smiley Tongue

Edit with GoPro Studio. Music provided free from GoPro through GoPro Awards page via Jinglepunks.

Highlighted
Explorer

My six year old son unboxing and flying Karma. Video made with GoPro Quik for desktop.

Filmed with Hero5 Black, Hero5 Session, Hero4 Silver, and Hero4 Session

Highlighted
Explorer

This posting hasn't seen much action lately, but it would be great to see some member's work again. 

As a reminder of what this posting is all about, I'm reposting what is on the first page:

If you are just getting started with your GoPro and would like opinions about how to improve your videos/pictures post a link here for the community to share!

If you are experienced with your GoPro and are willing to inspire others with your videos/pictures, post a link for the community to share!

If you would just like an audience or a chance to get more traffic to your YouTube or vimeo page, post a link for the community to share!

If you have a positive suggestion for someone just getting started or something you just figured out after thinking you knew it all, post it here!

This is the support community and it would be great if we could come together to inspire, help, and support other like minded people into getting the most out of their GoPro cameras.

When searching Google, Youtube, Vimeo etc., you are at the mercy of their search engines.  Posting links here can keep the most recent and otherwise less viewed videos at the forefront!

I'd love to learn more about film making and how to use my GoPro.  I've already been inspired and learned so much from @spirymesa18 on star trails and close up photography.  I never would have even thought about using my GoPro, much less any camera, for this type of photography.  Now I can't wait to get started!  

I look forward to seeing and learning about other creative ways people are using their GoPro cameras and hope that you will participate in this post.

Please remember, if you have an issue please create a new post so that it can be properly addressed.  This post is dedicated to sharing pictures/videos and commenting, encouraging and inspiring others.

Thank you,

Daniel

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

Evening chill with friends in Gauja river, Latvia

GPTempDownload.jpg

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

Free climbing a ~220m old radio Tower(ADATA)

Little bit of adrenaline Smiley Very Happy