Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro Post for GoPro Fans

Some pictures from my library.

1.This picture was shot in Latvia. One of beautiful places. This place is a favorite for fishermen.(GoPro 3 Black)

.GOPR4834.JPG

2.Ķemeri Nacional Park; Slokas lake;  Latvia (GoPro 4 silver)

.GOPR1014.JPG

3.Lomnicky Štit - Lomnicky peak; High tatras ; Slovakia (GoPro 4 silver)

G0643131.JPG

Some more pics can look here.

Highlighted
Explorer

Beautiful shots, thanks for sharing. You used the sun glare perfectly as it enhances rather than takes away from the pictures.

It's so neat to see the beautiful places in the world. I'm in California USA, so you're half a world away!😉👍

Highlighted
Anonymous

Hello @danielr15

The video looks good, you could teach me more about Video than I could teach you :)

I hope you have put it in for the GoPro awards :)

The only advice I could give you is take your Son fishing again (he may like that) and apply what you learned while you were filming this one (there is always something to do a bit differently, sometimes experimenting is The Name of the Game)  :)

Highlighted
Explorer

Thanks @Anonymous Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Hiker

Just saw this post! I love this idea - spreading our knowledge that we've gained over the years. I wish I had this when I first started out!

I find that I always shoot with the frame housing, especially while snowboarding. I haven't had any issues getting the camera wet, even during those powder days! When shooting with the fram housing, you don't have to worry about the camera lens fogging up during your run! Mammoth Mountain / / GoPro Hero 4

Highlighted
Explorer

[ Edited ]

@thomas

Thanks for the tip, and great shot! I've learned over the years just how durable GoPro cameras really are. I keep a ziplock bag of rice in my camera bag just in case, buy even after being dropped in the deep end of a pool my Hero still worked after being properly dried.

My cameras have survived all three of my boys aged 13years-5 months and just keep on working great. The Session is especially bullet proof. I helped GoPro sell a bunch after a kid threw it across a gym at a nationals judo tournament. There was an audible gasp as my camera sailed through the air. I shrugged, causally walked over, picked it up, and kept filming. I must have had 100 parents come by to check it out over the weekend event. They were all very impressed by the durability and the shots I was getting. Do that with your cell phone or DSL camera Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Explorer

Labor Day. Fun with the family.

SunflowerSurfer00.jpg

All music in the video provided free from GoPro https://gopro.com/awards

Highlighted
Anonymous

GoPro Herp 4 Black, Paris last November

Hope you like it :)

It needs a little crop to be added to GoPro photo of the day but unfortunately as u knew it's forbidden to edit GOPR0146.JPG