Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro Post for GoPro Fans

The original one was quite lengthy so had to cut it down because timelapse get boring after a few seconds unless there is a scene shift. btw Thanks for liking it Smiley Happy Planning on shooting another Night lapse on these holidays though Robot Happy

Highlighted
Explorer

Took my family to a community pool in Lompoc, California.

G0129321.JPGG0129330.JPG

Highlighted
Explorer

Just wondering, as far as the templates in GoPro Studio, which are your favorites and why?

Highlighted
Hiker

Never been a fan of templates. I like to edit music and shots on my own or just use the Quik app for easy mobile editing, which btw is great.

Highlighted
Explorer

@stalkhold

I definitely agree with you about the Quik app being great.  Hopefully GoPro releases a desktop version or something similar to it.

Regards,

Daniel

Highlighted
Hiker

I am actually more interested in Splice app which is currently only available for iPhone. That app has much more features than QUIK.

Highlighted
Explorer

@stalkhold

GoPro is rumored to be releasing a new editing software when the Hero5 and Karma drone come out.  I'll be surprised if their recent acquisition of Quik and Splice don't have a strong influence on it.  

Highlighted
Anonymous

GOPR0035.jpg