Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

GoPro Plus

[ New ]

I am trying to setup auto upload for the first time with GoPro Plus. I am doing the free trial. When I try to manage auto upload, I keep getting an error saying it couldn't connect and to make sure my password is correct. I've reset my password and everything is correct. Why won't my camera connect to my wifi? 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro Plus

[ New ]

Hello, @bwaynejohnson. Make sure that you are not using Wi-Fi networks that require acceptance of a terms & conditions agreement. Make sure as well that you have the latest version of the GoPro App installed on your mobile device. 

Try manually updating your camera firmware to be certain that it is on the latest software version. After that, go through the setup again following this guide 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: GoPro Plus

[ New ]

Hello, @bwaynejohnson. Make sure that you are not using Wi-Fi networks that require acceptance of a terms & conditions agreement. Make sure as well that you have the latest version of the GoPro App installed on your mobile device. 

Try manually updating your camera firmware to be certain that it is on the latest software version. After that, go through the setup again following this guide