Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker
Accepted Solution

GoPro Plus membership issues

This serves more as a warning as there is nothing really that can be done to help me now. I signed up to GoPro Plus but then decided to cancel my subscription as I was dissapointed with the quality of the service (slow upload speeds, never used the songs on Quik as the output quality of the videos was so poor).

As my subscription doesn't actually expire until 3rd September I decided to place an order direct from the shop but despite being shown discounted prices my credit card was charged the full amount. Upon ringing the call centre I was told that I am entitled to the discount as my subscription hasn't expired but I was charged the full amount mistakenly as my account has been cancelled. I was told I can not receive a refund of the difference as GoPro have no capacity to do that and the only way to receive the discount was to cancel the order, wait for a refund and then ring up to process the order. I cannot do this as I need the items within the next week.

TL;DR

If you have cancelled your membership but it has not expired yet complete your orders over the phone.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Plus membership issues

Hi @almightygg

Please contact our customer support team regarding this matter. 

They are available via phone or chat: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

-Jay 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Hiker

Apologies, I incorrectly said wait for the amount to be refunded when I meant to say wait for the blocked amount off my card to become unblocked, payment is processed later.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @almightygg

Please contact our customer support team regarding this matter. 

They are available via phone or chat: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

@graytree76514

My post clearly states that I had a discussion with somebody in a call centre already.