Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Plus Cloud Upload is not working

@ashrafa53 when the application marks the files as uploaded, they are indeed uploaded. We have a media pipeline that then takes the files and makes them available for playback. Depending on the duration of the videos, that might take time. Shorter videos(since they need less processing) will appear on the cloud tab/web media library sooner. Longer videos will take longer to process and might not show up for some time.

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

@ashrafa53. Are you trying to upload the three files you identified as well? I mean, uploading them to the cloud directly from the SD card? Let us know how it goes.

If you can also provide us information about the phone that you are using, the OS it is running on, as well as the GoPro App version that would be greatly helpful. Please check as well if you are able to see the "missing files" when using the filter Recently Uploaded in the media library. 

Many thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

@mariustanya Unfortuntly I tried and it says that those files are already uploaded... but I do not see them on the website !!

It seems that I have to go into another call with Support today :(

@epicboost16310 How much time?? It took days already...

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the update, @ashrafa53. We'd like to isolate the issue further and see if there is anything in the GoPro App system that might be contributing to the issue. 

Please provide us information about the phone that you are using, the OS it is running on, as well as the GoPro App version that is installed on your device.

Have you been able to check if you are able to see the "missing files" when using the filter Recently Uploaded in the media library?

Highlighted
Hiker

@mariustanya The filter "Recently Uploaded in the media library" did not show any of the missing files.

GoPro App version is 6.15 (9141)

Phone is Samsung S9+ with the latest software update

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @ashrafa53. We released a new version of the GoPro App for Android. Please if this improves uploading media to the cloud. Are you still missing files on your PLUS media library? 

Highlighted
Hiker

Thanks @mariustanya  for checking on me.

I did upload to the latest software and yet to try it on my next adventure.

But unfortuntly I am still stuck with the missing files :(

I still cannot see them anywhere.

I think I will just give up, delete those vidoes from the memory card and imgainge that I never took them in the 1st place.

Clear the memory card contents totally from anything on it... and see if a fresh start without this "conflict" will help.

With best regards,

Ashraf