Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro Player please add fast forwarding (speed up) or something from Fusion Studio

[ New ]

Please, please add fast forwarding button (speed up 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x) I sometimes got a really lot of footage to export to .mov and then I'm editing via 3rd party software (as I can add more effects), but I need to play all my footage and cut out the parts that I like to not kill my hard drive with a lot of big files

Fusion Studio was the best thing, I could upload to it all my footage then just take all the best parts (trim it) from my day of recordings and leave export for night, and on other day I could edit , now via gopro player it's terrible it's taking 3x more time than it used to T_T

And also anything like setting everything time I'm putting a file to player I need to change world lock and horizontal lock!

Fast-forwarding please, oh please add this function it will help a lot of people who have like me motorcycle journeys and as we can only hit record and go :)

GoPro

Re: GoPro Player please add fast forwarding (speed up) or something from Fusion Studio

[ New ]

Hi @activebluf63

Thank you for the feedback.

We are continuously working on improving the experience of our users.
We'll have this shared with the team in charge.

Regards,

Ej