Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro Player for Windows available

[ Edited ]

@randy862 The plugin is at the bottom of the page.
If you search where "Insta360 STUDIO 2020" is written, there is a link to an ".exe" file: that is the software you are looking for.

EDIT: The plugin you write is integrated into the STUDIO 2020 installation file. You download the .exe file and then during the installation you can decide whether or not to install the plugin, but the software also works without a plugin.

Highlighted
Hiker

@andreac13446 wrote:

@randy862 The plugin is at the bottom of the page.
If you search where "Insta360 STUDIO 2020" is written, there is a link to an ".exe" file: that is the software you are looking for.

EDIT: The plugin you write is integrated into the STUDIO 2020 installation file. You download the .exe file and then during the installation you can decide whether or not to install the plugin, but the software also works without a plugin.

Thanks for the info!

Highlighted
Tourist

Can you please elaborate on the Adobe CC option?

I have Adobe CC but have no clue which program I need to use to work on these files other than Premiere which the plugin they (GoPro) provide is total crap.

Highlighted
Hiker

@asphyxnyc  ha scritto:

Can you please elaborate on the Adobe CC option?

Don't you think you're asking too much? It would already be nice to have the reframing software in windows, let's not pretend too much from GoPro! Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Tourist

Wellit was either that or asking for Mac users who want to buy my $500 paperweight!

Highlighted
Hiker

@asphyxnyc  ha scritto:

Wellit was either that or asking for Mac users who want to buy my $500 paperweight!

Smiley LOLSmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Wink

Highlighted
Tourist

I can confirm that the Insta360 software does work for reframing and exporting 360 Video for use in other editors.

I haven't played with it in any comprehensive way yet to work out easing and such but you can set frames and reposition the camera to get the shots you want.

Highlighted
Hiker

@asphyxnyc  ha scritto:

I can confirm that the Insta360 software does work for reframing and exporting 360 Video for use in other editors.

And also I would like to add that from the latest version of Insta360 STUDIO 2020 it is also possible to export the video in ProRes format (.mov), as well as in H264 and H265 (.MP4). Man WinkMan WinkMan Wink