Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro Player for Windows available

@andreac13446 wrote:

@asphyxnyc  ha scritto:

I can confirm that the Insta360 software does work for reframing and exporting 360 Video for use in other editors.

And also I would like to add that from the latest version of Insta360 STUDIO 2020 it is also possible to export the video in ProRes format (.mov), as well as in H264 and H265 (.MP4). Man WinkMan WinkMan Wink

That is good news considering the VR Player we are provided with doesn't actually support the native video of the camera it is meant to work with! LOL

Highlighted
Hiker

@asphyxnyc  ha scritto:

That is good news considering the VR Player we are provided with doesn't actually support the native video of the camera it is meant to work with! LOL

Well, probably at Insta360 they are also working to help GoPro users to use MAX with Windows, they are generous. Man Very Happy

Highlighted
Sightseer

Bonjour.

Quand penssez-vous que l'application gopro player sera disponible pour windows 10.

Je trouve ca peut profetionnel qu'elle ne soit toujour pas disponible.

Cordialement.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @cedricd60327. The GoPro Player for Windows is already available through https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/GoPro-Player/ta-p/413305 .  If you do not see the button for downloading the Windows version, change the setting/location for your page to English. The button should be there. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Highlighted
Nomad

@mariustanya finally the gopro player for windows is ready to use. But, I can only dowload it from the microsoft store. If I click the button it download the player app and install this on my PC. The problem is that I always store all the install files from all programs that I have on my NAS, as a backup, just in case that it has been removed from the download server. Now It is not possible. Is there a way to provide us an install file instead of using the microsoft store?

Highlighted
GoPro

@foggybeach8632, sorry, the installer for GoPro Player (Windows) app is only available through the Microsoft Store.