Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

GoPro Player Icons

[ New ]

What is the meaning of the followong icons and what is switched on/off?Smiley Very Happy

As providing a manual seems to be impossible for GoPro Inc. I have to ask here!Smiley Very Happy

Unbenannt-1.jpgUnbenannt-2.jpgUnbenannt-3.jpgUnbenannt-4.jpgUnbenannt-5.jpgUnbenannt-6.jpgUnbenannt-7.jpg

Thanks for your support

Nomad

Re: GoPro Player Icons

[ New ]

There should be a card inside your camera box which tells you where to find the manuals and software update.  For your convenience I've pasted the link here:

https://gopro.com/help/productmanuals

Hiker

[ New ]

Thanks for your help irishmanpdxSmiley Happy

But there is no GoPro Player manual.Smiley Sad

Hiker

[ New ]

Obviously the staff members from GoPro Inc. don't even know the meaning of the icons.

Come on, the last two are not too difficult.........Smiley Wink

Hiker

Betreff: GoPro Player Icons

[ New ]

Then let's proceed step by stepSmiley Happy.

What is the meaning of this icon Unbenannt-1.jpg?

Hiker

Betreff: GoPro Player Icons

[ New ]

I perfectly understand, that you are not keen on supporting a mastepiece of programming like GoPro Player.

I'm not keen on using it as well.

But, as GoPro Inc. isn't able to provide a stable software we have to get along with this.........

Embarassing, when you ask me.

Further on GoPro INc. isn't able to provide a manual and expects thousands of cutomers to look around in the internet.
I for myself have spent at least 10-15 hrs looking around for help what might this or that icons meaning be.
Why has this  icon Unbenannt-3.jpg in some vids a function and in some not?
Why does the software freeze that often?

When 1000 people have spent 10 hrs, then we have10000 wasted hours. Not to speak of the my blood pressure. 

10000 WASTED hours in times like these at the moment!!
And this because of a manufacturer, who is not able to provide a pdf of 10 pages, which is writen in 6 to 8 hours.
Sorry, but this ist to..............