Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro - PLEASE ALLOW live Streaming from the GoPro app via cell signal

I agree.
GoPro, just modify your app to enable streaming directly over mobile to FB or YT etc without the need of outsider apps. You're a lot more trustworthy than some of these other sketchy 3rd party apps.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Really surprised that there is no easy way to stream from the gopro, not even through an Android phone :( 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi! @bolddawn6113 @coolstoke01208

Having this option will really be great! We will appreciate if you can leave it as a feedback on this link.

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hello, is it possible now to live stream with a GoPro (Hero3+) on social networks ? And could we do it with USB plugged to not stop the live because of low battery ? Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Hiker

The https://gopro.com/feedback website does not seem to allow the feedback to be submitted.

Once I fill in all the fields and hit "Submit" on different browsers it fails, can GoPro look at that website and check once the Submit button is clicked?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @plegilink

I just went to the link and it allowed me to submit a feedback. Try clearing cache and cookies, or use a different browser and see how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

Any update on this? I have a HERO5 Black and would like to stream via my iphone to youtube live (or similar, without the use of a laptop.

Highlighted
Adventurer

For the past  4 years doubt this will ever get past blind euyes or deaf ears. something that the  the  say youtube and gopro needs to be agreeable on if asked.