Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Nomad

Re: GoPro Max turning off by itself

[ New ]

that is an awesome video. in one part of the clip its blurry on bottom left and bottom right. how come?

Screenshot (54).png
Nomad

[ New ]

Couple of reasons.  One being I was using an older version of the pluggin that didn't have lens correction, this resulted in the type of distortion you are seeing (the video was made before the pluggin was released).  Also there was a lot of moisture in the air that day and that can make things looked blurred on the edges of wide shots.  I could have stuck to using much closer angles but then you would have missed out on some scenery.  

Nomad

[ New ]

ahh that explains it. new myself so just wanted to find out as no doubt that will happen to me one day lol but really love the video. breath taking views :-)

Hiker

[ New ]

I was out in Sedona Hiking and this happened to me as well. The outside temperature was somewhat hot but not scorching, I assumed it overheated perhaps. The camera itself was a little warm when I felt it. Missed some good footage because I didn't know it had shut off. Used it for a week in AZ this past week and it only did it that one day so not a huge loss. Overall was pretty happy with it. The camera was perfect and worked out really well.