Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

GoPro Max problem after rendering video in Android app

Hi ! I have recorded a TimeWarp attaching the GoPro Max to the hood of my car. When I do all the reframing work in the app (android) everything looks fine, but once I render the video and play it back, the sequence moves out of control as if the accelerometer information overrides the reframing information.

Any suggestions ? it happens only after renering the video !

Highlighted
Nomad

Re: GoPro Max problem after rendering video in Android app

Make sure that you are using the latest version of the app.  Also what android phone or tablet are you using?  Have you used the feedback option in the app itself to give feedback directly to the developers?  It could a be an issue with your phone and the app and if so, sending the the information directly will help improve the app and get this bug sorted.

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi ! I´m running the last version of the app in a OnePlus 5T device with android 9.0.

I´ve already sent feedback to the develorpers through the app as you suggested...now I can only wait...

Highlighted
Hiker

@kasas101 did you get a reply about this? I'm having the same issue.
Highlighted
Hiker

Hi !

I just found out that turning gyroscope and stabilization off before doing the reframing work will fix the problem.

Highlighted
Hiker

Hmm. I already do thoss. Interesting. I'm just waiting on gopro's reply.