Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro Max footage not visible in cloud

[ New ]
I recently uploaded a large amount of 360 footage from my Max directly to the cloud. The files have finished uploading because the Max says there is no new media to upload. However, that media is not visible in my GoPro cloud. I think it is hung up in the cloud's processing stage. I saw someone on here with the same issue and an admin checked their cloud and saw that it had a processing error and reset it for them.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro Max footage not visible in cloud

[ New ]

Hello @urbanlung

Would you mind checking if there are files stuck on upload?

See Manage Upload Page in Media Library

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nomad

[ New ]

Not sure if this helps or not I just had a look and my footage from the weekend is up there and visible, I'm sure it doesn't take that long to show but that at least gives you a maximum time frame to work with.

Tourist

[ New ]
Okay, cool. I am a little new to this. It has been over 48 hours and I haven't seen mine yet. Is that normal?
Nomad

[ New ]

Yeah, that does seem way too long. I would have expected to see something by then. Maybe try "Reset Connections" and try setting it up again.

Just work with small files initially and see how they progress. If you've got footage on the card, I'd recommend backing them up via a computer first and then maybe reformat the SD Card, record a couple of short videos, 5-10 seconds or so, reset the connect and see how that goes. 

Highlighted
Tourist

[ New ]
It uploads the small files just fine. But the longer 360 files take forever. Then when it says it's done, I don't see them in the cloud.
Sightseer

[ New ]
Same problem here. No new files to upload and yet nothing visible since September. Such a clunky opaque service.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @urbanlung

Would you mind checking if there are files stuck on upload?

See Manage Upload Page in Media Library

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej