01-18-2020 04:15 PM
today, i was film for almost one hour, when i was ready to check the footages, the video just freeze but the sound was there for the rest of the footage.
I try to read with the application GoPro Player, same thing.
Firts time i have this issue
Need help if the problems was there for others users!
01-19-2020 12:48 PM
01-19-2020 02:55 PM
Thanks deckys, so i'm not alone with this situation.
I will try this week to check out if this issue will be back, i will inform you of course!
Hope an new firmware update will corect that!
PS: Sorry for my english!!!
01-20-2020 04:14 AM
Hi Martin, there are many reports of this issue already in other posts in this forum so you are not alone.
This is the post with the most details and activity:
01-22-2020 11:39 AM
@martind21, sorry to hear about the trouble. We'd like to get a better understanding of what could be causing this. Please contact our Support Team so they can look further into the details and coordinate with the team in charge. You can reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives. When you do, let them know about the troubleshooting steps already taken and provide the following essential info:
- Do you see similar results when playing back the video directly in the camera?
- When did you first notice the issue?
- Does it happen to all videos? What are the video settings used?
- SD card brand and capacity.
- Do you get the same results using a different recommended SD card?
- MAX camera's Wi-Fi frequency used.
- Firmware version installed.
- Upload a sample raw/unedited footage to your Dropbox or Google Drive and provide the shared link to help us analyze the metadata of the file.
We appreciate the patience and understanding throughout the process.
01-25-2020 02:27 PM
I have found finally an issue for the GoPro MAX.
Here what i found:
I do the test 10 times to be sure of what i will said here
360 video each time.
1. If i use the shutter bouton to start a recording without using the power (mode) button before... my video freeze with the sound after few minutes.
2. If i use the power (mode) button to open the GoPro MAX first and after, i start recording using the shutter button, everything is fine. I do several video without any freeze issue.
I don't know if i have to call the support the explain that... but i'm sure it's a firmware problem and with a new update, everything will be okay in the futur...
And like i said before, i do this test 10 times, no jokes!!!! Because i don't want to said something and not be sure.