01-11-2020 07:41 PM
i already contact them 2 week ago, i am getting a replacement camera. Not sure if the Camera had an issue. once i get the new one i will run further test.
I will keep the community posted once i get my replacement MAX.
01-20-2020 09:02 AM
Bonjour a tous!
j'ai vécu le meme probleme samedi passé, j'ai refais la mise a jour manuelle, et, réinitialisé la GoPro Max, je suis aller me promener en ville avec la camera, apres 12 minutes, l'image a gelé...
Je crois a un probleme firmware...
01-21-2020 03:42 PM
I am also having this same issue, seems to happen to a handful of clips every time I take the camera out surfing. Add this to my growing list of frustrations with the Max. The lock feature is almost useless, my camera still finds a way to constantly unlock/change modes while surfing. Also the absense of the night features that were available on the Fusion is mind boggling.
01-22-2020 01:18 PM
@martind21, @whitm0, please contact our Support Team so they can look further into the details and coordinate with the team in charge. You can reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives. When you do, let them know about the troubleshooting steps already taken and provide the following essential info:
- Do you see similar results when playing back the video directly in the camera?
- When did you first notice the issue?
- Does it happen to all videos? What are the video settings used?
- SD card brand and capacity.
- Do you get the same results using a different recommended SD card?
- MAX camera's Wi-Fi frequency used.
- Firmware version installed.
- Upload a sample raw/unedited footage to your Dropbox or Google Drive and provide the shared link to help us analyze the metadata of the file.
01-25-2020 10:00 PM
Please see the frozen behavior as video. The latest FW won't fix the issue.
The delear had changed a new one for me, the problem still exist, it's firmware issue definitely!!
It's very annoied ......