Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

GoPro Max Update a 3K

[ New ]

Ciao a tutti.

Ho appena aggiornato la fotocamera e adesso può fare i video a 360° in 3K a 60fps. WOW.

Con cosa si possono elaborare ?

La APP GroPRO sul mio smartphone Honor 10 lite NON FUNZIONA. Non funzionava a Novembre 2019 e non funziona oggi 8 giugno 2020.
Ho provato GoPro MAX Exporter su windows ma fa una unione strana come se mancassero informazioni mentre se utilizzo la modalità 5.6K a 30fps, tutto bene.

@GoProcome posso fare ?
Possibile che il 3K non funzioni ?
@GoPropossibile che per fare il reframe devo usare insta360studio ?
Thanks a tutti.

GoPro

Re: GoPro Max Update a 3K

[ New ]

Hi @bravepeak4403

What happens when you transfer the 360-file to your phone?

Is there an error message?

Make sure that your phone and the app are also up to date.

Check out 360 Media Support in the GoPro App for more information.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]
I had the gopro session 5 and an Honor smartphone, every time I made the connection the smartphone went into lockout. Now I have another Honor smartphone and the gopro max connects but does not render. Also, why don't those with windows have working software like Apple does? Because? Because? Insta360 has made 4 updates since November 2019. Then the beta comes out and obviously it is not on the official website. I am very disappointed.
Screenshot_20200608_171912_com.gopro.smarty.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the app, @bravepeak4403. We've got some troubleshooting suggestions in this article that will help resolve the issue.

Hiker

[ New ]

I have owned gopro max for 7 months and only yesterday I heard about the beta version for windows of gopro player.
I hope it won't take 7 months to adjust the shot on 3K 60fps

Hiker

[ New ]

@bravepeak4403  ha scritto:

I have owned gopro max for 7 months and only yesterday I heard about the beta version for windows of gopro player.
I hope it won't take 7 months to adjust the shot on 3K 60fps

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hey. Same problem. I can not export video 3k 60fps through goPro max exporter. The program simply freezes and does not allow video output.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @nurlanz2863. Since our focus is on bringing out the GoPro Player as soon as possible, we chose not to update GoPro MAX Exporter for 3K 50fps/60fps support.

If you are shooting with 3K 50fps/60fps, you will need the GoPro Player Beta2 to render the .360 file correctly. To access the app, please join this group

Sightseer

[ New ]
Ok. Thank u
Tourist

[ New ]

J'ai le même problème....en 5.6K/25 la vidéo 360° est parfaite mais, en 3k/50, la vidéo est cropée comme si chaque lentille ne filmait pas à 180° chacune mais à 130°, il manque donc des informations, au moment de l'assemblage des vidéos prises par les deux lentilles ,lorsque la vidéo est traitée avec Max exporter.

Hiker

[ New ]

@quickboost07200  of course you have the problem: it is not your fault, but the Max Exporter's fault which is not compatible with the 3K format. You have to wait for new software to come out.

Wait very patiently though! Man Very HappyMan WinkSmiley Very HappySmiley LOL

Hiker

[ New ]
So the only way to use the 3k/60fps is with the beta2 player?
The android phone app won't view/render/export?
GoPro

[ New ]

@clayisland, 3K 60FPS media files can be viewed, edited/reframed, and exported in the GoPro App.