Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker
Accepted Solution

GoPro Max Support

Case No: 07810873

I have my GoPro Max way back May this year and contacted support regarding on display issue and audio days after. I was about to return it for refund but the agent Mary Rose said to hold on the return until the sound issue has resolution and she will take note on my request for the money back. I send videos and photos during our discussion. Until now there is no resolution and she keep sending me updates but i can no longer wait for that.

Today i talk to support via chat after waiting for hours. Belinda said she cannot process the refund and she is checking with Mary Rose as of the moment but few seconds she cut the chat. 

I am furious on this and the behavior of ending the chat just like that i was not even able to save our chat for future case.

I am a Plus subscriber, i don't see its point of paying with that kind of support.

I know the money back is 30 days but Mary Rose promised and assure me of this while my concern still has no resolution. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Max Support

Our Support Team recently made a follow-up with the Orders Team. Sorry for the inconvenience, @toniewalker. They'll let you know once they hear back with an update from the team.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @toniewalker. Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I was able to locate your case and there's a most recent update provided to the team currently handling it. As soon as they get all the details sorted, the representative should get back to you. Please keep your lines open and check your email from time to time for any updates. We appreciate your patience and understanding throughout the process.

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi,

Until now no resolution of my problem.

Mary Rose A promised i can return GoPro Max since days upon receiving it have hardware issue, display dead pixels and no ambisonic sound as promised on the gopro max ads.

She insist no to return right away and promised me to note my request on the money back guarrantee which i informed her if no resolution within 30 days.

This is clearly a marketing ploy of those not satisfied of the product you are selling so when it lapse on 30 days you will ignore their concern. You have to take note i bought this online and in EU where consumer law is a serious thing. 

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

It looks like our team was able to connect with you this week to get this moving. If there are still open issues, please keep working with our Support team directly on your issue. Thanks.

Highlighted
Hiker

Thanks! i managed to connect with them after hours of waiting.
Highlighted
Hiker

Case # 08332902 no resolution yet on my Refund. Chat said refund will be process within 15 days. The Lady contacted me said the rechargeable battery was missing but that was 2 weeks after the warehouse received the RMA and no refund is being process. There were 2 batteries inside the shipment, this company is making excuses to delay the refund and do nothing until the customer contact them with their chat and call back nowhere existence.

This is ridiculous! 

Highlighted
GoPro

@toniewalker, we can see that your Support case is still open. Our team will notify you as soon as new information is available. Should you have questions or concerns, it would be best to contact them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives. 

Highlighted
Hiker

i still haven’t get my refund!!! what a lame company deserve to shutdown! every follow up different answer. Hope my money make you rich. Refund process Oct 23 then wait 10–15 days, after follow up agent said refund process nov 12, wait for 10 days.