Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

GoPro Max, Premiere 2020, FX Reframe not working with Time Remapping

Per the subject, I'm trying to use the FX Reframe plugin with Time Remapping in Premiere 2020.

I have created many videos with Premiere and my Max (Cineform 5.6K material in this case).  I have used the FX Reframe plugin successfully several times.  I shot some video with the Max mounted on my motorcycle helmet as I went on a ride.  As I try to edit I'm having serious issues mixing the Time Remapping functionality in Premiere with the FX Reframe plugin.   The Time Remapping seems to seriously break the plugin functionality.   A typical issue.....

I adjust the Time Remapping first  (FX Reframe plugin applied, but no keyframes set yet).  So far so good.  Then I set some simple FX Reframe keyframes.....zoom out a bit, pan 90 degrees.    I set an initial zoom keyframe on the first frame of the clip  at 100%, move 2 seconds forward, and set another zoom keyframe at 150%.  Error.......the entire clip gets set to a zoom of 150%.   Premiere shows the zoom value changing corectly, but the video sticks at 150% throughout.

These effects don't seem to play together.

Thoughts??