Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro Max Playback too fast/no sound

I took these videos on 360 video mode not time lapse. It does say on the info too that these were videos.

i tried every editing app but it's always on fast forward with the option to make it faster not slower. It also has no sound. What do I do?

GoPro

Re: GoPro Max Playback too fast/no sound

@senusaur, by any chance, do you know if it was recorded in TimeWarp video mode? If you connect your camera to the GoPro App, what's the icon that displays on the video thumbnail?

Tourist

Hi thanks for replying. It is the video icon. But I do get it now. It slipped to time warp for some reason.
Thanks for the reply.
GoPro

@senusaur, I see. The touch LCD screen must've been swiped to the TimeWarp mode or the Mode button was accidentally pressed before you started recording.

You can try to adjust the video speed using editing software. However, since a TimeWarp video doesn't have an audio, the footage will still playback without sound.

Feel free to post back if anything else comes up. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!