11-20-2019 10:50 PM
live stream using hotspot:
Make sure you have a cellular plan that lets you use your phone as a hotspot.
From the Live Stream Setup screen, select Turn On Personal Hotspot and follow the steps to connect.
It may take a minute for your hotspot to appear after you turn it on. Wait a moment and then select your hotspot when it shows up in the menu.
Stay within range of your hotspot during your live streaming session.
11-21-2019 02:37 AM
11-21-2019 03:25 AM
1) Download and launch Lirum Device Info Lite
2) Look under model in the main page
3) If model is N66AP or N71AP, sorry, you’ve got a Samsung chip and that may, may, be why you're having issues. If model is N66MAP or N71MAP you’ve got TSMC and there is something else causing the issue. Be sure to delete the GoPro App, restart your phone, and then install again.
11-21-2019 05:29 AM
Thank you again
11-21-2019 07:04 AM
11-21-2019 07:35 AM
Will try to help :) So don't hesitate to post here https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Mobile/bd-p/App when it's app related.
So issue here is
- black screen when trying to do the reframing of 360 media - correct?
- iPhone 6S correct?
- GoPro App version?
- Do you have this behavior with any videos you took or just this particular video?
" I tried editing the 360 videos on my brand new iPhone and this error pops up: “Photo bursts, 4K 4:3 video and 360 media are not supported at this time" If you are talking about adding your media to a Story / multi edit
> You cannot add a 360 video to a multi-clip editing without doing the reframing first and exporting the video. The 360 videos have to be reframed first and then added to a multi clip edit.
I talked about this here: https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Mobile/GoPro-MAX-360Grad-postproduction/m-p/444613/hig...
11-21-2019 08:12 AM
this only happens on 360 videos.
Thank you for your time
11-22-2019 12:35 AM
One thing I'd like to try - send you the 6.4 beta, would that be ok for you?
To beta test GoPro App you will have to fill out a NDA first. Here: https://goprorc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3dRVirHRT9IfmBf
I'll add you to our testers' list when it's done.
- iOS: install TestFlight on your device, invitation will come per email
To share feedback and for follow up > ask access to our Beta Testing feedback groups here either:
- iOS GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/goproapp.ios.beta
I manage this group, it's a place where beta users share their feedback / ideas / bug reports / videos / questions etc...
We can then do the follow up on the Facebook group and per Messenger, it's best for me to help users that way.