Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro Max - I recorded some beautiful video but there is no sound :(

I had this issue only once on few videos. You haven't answered any of my questions. I am just giving you feedback, use it as you think best.

Highlighted
Tourist

There is an issue with the firmware, for me it happened twice.

The first time it was very annoying because I had beautiful video with my daughter but since then I performed this test:

1- I turn on the GoPro Max

2- I record a video

3- I play the video with from the GoPro Max, if the sound is there then there is no problem, if the sound is not there then it means the next videos will not have any sound so I turn off and turn on again the camera

The problem is very very rare but it happens to me in the first times I used the camera when I just bought it and then it even happens with the latest firmware 01.35 "Version Number" about 10 days ago.

Highlighted
GoPro

@babygoprohk, thanks for posting back with an update. Please contact our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives. When you get ahold of them, kindly let them know about the troubleshooting steps already taken for any information that they may need.

Highlighted
Hiker

I had the same issue again today, 2 out of 16 short one minute videos recorded throughout the day have no sound

Highlighted
Hiker

How to initiate a call back request?

I have being trying to start a chat for hours and i only get the below messages:

"Waiting time approx. 1 mins"

"Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later."

I have GoPro Plus and support should be available 24 hours

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @andreasgp. Try changing the location to the US, if not yet set to it. You can do it through the drop-down menu on the upper-right portion of the contact page. The request callback option comes before you initiate chat. Be sure to put in your best contact number. Thanks!