Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

GoPro MAX with damaged lenses out-of-box?

[ Edited ]

I recently bought an GoPro MAX. I take it out of the box and follows the steps. After some problems to sync with my smartphone, it works. I test the camera for while, browsing the menus (which drains the battery).

However, I noticed an small scratch on the lenses. I don't test the recording yet, I didn't even insert the SD card yet.

Anyone already had any similar issue?

------------------

The box itself (and the accessories) is fine, isn't damaged at all. The box was sealed and doesn't have any evidence of been already used.

------------

I have two possibilities:

1. The lenses was already damaged before I open the box?!

2. The lenses was damage by me while try to open the battery slot or removing the support?!

-----

Where I live doesn't have GoPro Plus, so I can't have another camera. Today the support is offline.

-----

Worst purchase ever made.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro MAX with damaged lenses out-of-box?

@adroitlift04006, we try to help out as best as we can. I suggest contacting our Support Team so they can help look further into the details and assist you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

@adroitlift04006, we try to help out as best as we can. I suggest contacting our Support Team so they can help look further into the details and assist you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

Well, the support redirects to the Forum, in fact.

---

It's says "Saturday to Sunday: No Hours", then you fill all the informations and then it gives you a messages to go to the forums.

---

I'll need to wait until monday to reach the support....