Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro MAX the easy 360° camera ? Test and editing

hello 

After having used the GoPro Fusion a lot despite desperatly long editing and espcially stitching times ! I decided to buy the GoPro Max simpler to use it allows some fancies in quite interesting assembly. 

photos extracts from videos are also easier and offer unique perspectives to the point that I wonder if this is not going to be the basis of a new photographic pratice ? 

There are nevertheless a few tips to know to use it as well as possible. I tried to show some of them via a vidéo showing both the caracteristics but above all exemples of shots and the essential points of editing on GoPro player and FCPX 

Sincerely 

Serge 

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro MAX the easy 360° camera ? Test and editing

Sadly, and despite the Title being in English, your footage is filmed in French with no international Captions
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro MAX the easy 360° camera ? Test and editing

Bonjour dekys 

oui effectivement mais vous trouverez de nombreuses vidéos en anglais traitant du sujet c'est plus rare en français j'essaie d'apporter des informations utiles et j'imagine que les images de mon petit film peuvent être comprises sans les commentaires du moins pour la majorité d'entre elles ...

j'ai essayé de sous titrer une vidéo précédente mais cela n'a pas intéressé mes suiveurs et cela demande encore plus de travail pas simple pour moi de trouver le temps ...

Mais promis si beaucoup d'anglophone se manifestent je recommencerai les sous titres !

bonne fin de journée 

amicalement 

Serge