Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro MAX Exporter

XD I see you don’t understand at all. Do You use premiere pro? Premiere doesn’t read Gopro 360 files until they are exported to professionals with windows gp exporter. I need raw files into premiere
Highlighted
Hiker

You don´t need Max Exporter in Mac. If you have a mac just open the .360 file in GoPro Player and export it as .mp4.

That´s exactly what GoPro Max Exporter does in Windows.

Then go to Premiere and edit it the way you want.

Highlighted
Nomad

actualy, it not just export it as mp4, it does some rendering, if u rename the .360 file to mp4 you see it not a equatangular format but the raw format that is used

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Player is the lamest thing ever created. 
How am I suppose to render full field of view in prores? When I render i See only the FOV i choose.

I just wannna put file in queue like in windows and export them into prores - it is not possible

Highlighted
Tourist

And also It renders only in 1080 - this is some kind of a joke or what? 

Please, when exporter for mac will be availible?

Highlighted
Hiker

sometimes i really wonder , what these "responders " have kind of knowledge , or real production experience.

The answer is so simple:

if you can only see the "export as" -option : 1080 or 720 , then you possibly have set a marker or inpoint on the player. In this case you are in "reframe-mode"...as you have experienced.

Simply klick on the "Back-arrow" in the upper-left corner of the player-screen , then you are back in the 360-mode.

If you are now going to "export as" then you should see 2 options "5,5k and 4K" .

Now everything is fine , and you can export to a perfect equirectangular format, usable in premierepro (whatever version) and of course in Resolve.

Thats it.... it would be so easy ...if one would play around with the subject a bit, before answering.