12-11-2019 10:54 AM
@nicestoke46532, sorry for the delayed response. The red sticker shouldn't be showing up - the door might not be completely locked.
Try to open the door from a closed position:
- Pull down on the lock switch in the middle of the door until you hear a click. You will notice a red marking under the opened lock.
- Pull down on the door to release it.
Then, firmly close the door on the camera:
- With the door in the fully open position, press the two clips onto the metal bar until you hear a light click.
- With the door fully extended, swing the door down so that it covers the battery compartment.
- While pressing the door into the camera, slide the door up into the closed position.
- Ensure the door is fully in place. There should be no gap at the top of the door, and the bottom of the door should be flush with the bottom of the camera.
- Move the lock-up until it clicks into place and the red marking is no longer visible.
- Examine the door one more time to make sure everything is flush and secure.
Hopefully, this helps. Let us know how it goes.