Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Backpacker

Re: GoPro Launches Entry-Level HERO Camera 2018

[ Edited ]

ok, did another couple of tests for you recording the commentary off the TV. Volume was at the level i have when i watch TV, again no other editing, this time done with GoPro studio

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Is GoPro Hero 2018 compatible with GoPro Remo (voice activated remote control) ??

Highlighted
Backpacker

i understand the Hero only connects to the app, not even the smart remote works

Highlighted
Nomad

Hero 2018 will not work with Smart remote or Remo remote. There is no listing in the menu of the Hero to pair the remotes.

Highlighted
Explorer

Now compare with Fusion! (I see it up there on the left ;)

I also wonder about sound clarity comparison between Hero6 and Hero (2018) when the db is boosted on the Hero6 to match the same output volume.

I think the Hero (2018) is a fine entry level camera. Hopefully the audio capability will carry over to the Hero7. I wish it had Karma compatibility. I probably would have picked one up for the drone if it did.
Highlighted
Backpacker

i'm always fascinated by the 360 to worry about the audio when using Fusion, but might try it next time

i've deleted the original test videos, but when i get chance i'll redo them & try & match the db levels to see how they compare

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro Launches Entry-Level HERO Camera 2018 - Voice Control???

I just bought the Hero 2018 from BestBuy (Canada).  I don't see anywhere how to turn on Voice Control?  I thought it had voice control!!  Help please.

Rob

Highlighted
Tourist

Idiot me, found it under the preferences, but was looking for something in bottom of screen, "little talking head icon" is up at the top of screen, didn't see it!