Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

GoPro Labs firmware for Hero10

[ New ]

When we can expect this beauty for our precious? :D :D :D

Accepted Solutions
Backpacker

Re: GoPro Labs firmware for Hero10

[ New ]

It may take a while, they'll want to test it properly before releasing it.  Also there's been one or two instances of people managing to brick their cam using the GoPro Labs, so GoPro will want to investigate that for sure.  I doubt they can just port this one over, but here's to hoping!  The other question is when will "Open GoPro" support the Hero 10 as that will lend a lot of support to 3rd party developers.

View solution in original post

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone!

The GoPro Labs Firmware has been released for HERO10 Black. See https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/GoPro-Labs-Information/ta-p/603173

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Backpacker

[ New ]

It may take a while, they'll want to test it properly before releasing it.  Also there's been one or two instances of people managing to brick their cam using the GoPro Labs, so GoPro will want to investigate that for sure.  I doubt they can just port this one over, but here's to hoping!  The other question is when will "Open GoPro" support the Hero 10 as that will lend a lot of support to 3rd party developers.

Hiker

[ New ]

Following! I would LOVE to get labs firmware on my Hero 10s ASAP. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone!

The GoPro Labs Firmware has been released for HERO10 Black. See https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/GoPro-Labs-Information/ta-p/603173

Thanks!

Ej

Backpacker

[ New ]
Thank you GoPro!!!!! Love this firmware, its so useful! This is really fantastic that we now have it for the Hero 10!
Hiker

[ New ]

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!