Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Adventurer

Re: GoPro Hero8 won’t turn on

[ New ]

https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/Follow-this-to-contact-support/m-p/681170#/M159046

gopro laid off 20% more staff, the  real life situation nuff said on that.  go  and use the chat, and make sure you  follow the support page to US  and pacific time. youre welcomed, think I'll go and bother gopro again.

Adventurer

[ New ]

Untitled.png

Adventurer

[ New ]

oopssorry but that is Life  back ordered no less.  am I to worry. no its L I F E

Untitled.png

Tourist

[ New ]

I too have the exact same problem.  Every time I have to remove and replace the battery multiple times until it finally works.  Sometimes I get so frustrated I just want to throw the piece of garbage in the trash.  When is GoPro going to admit they have a design flaw and come up with a solution (like some new battery design - free of charge)?

Tourist

[ New ]
I had a replacement camera which had the same problem. This happens with both original batteries I have. Since I added a small padding on the inside of the battery door which pushes the battery a bit more, it has not happened. Although I have only used the camera in the sea and not while mountain biking. Will report back if issue happens again.
Sightseer

[ New ]

i have the same problem on second hero 8 now also , they replaced my first one new doing the  same thing, ,start to record it shuts down and will not start again , take out battery plug it in to charge , my god if i wannted a troublesome under water camera i would bought one of ebay .i am over it, 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone!

If you continue to get the same after the replacement camera, please follow up with your case through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

When logging a request, make sure not to have a zero after the country code.
When filling out the form, please enter the details manually to avoid captcha errors.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

sorry but in my opinion your $600 camera is rubbish, app is buggy camera is buggy and having to pay for gopro plus to retrieve my videos it just another apple product, would i buy another one ?what do u think!!!!