Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero8 not waterproof

@agilelight40884, We try to help out as best as we can. If you contact our Support Team, they'll be able to look further into options on how we can assist. You can reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Highlighted
Tourist

I have already done it yesterday - but nothing came up in the screen that I will be getting a call back
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @agilelight40884. We used the email address on your Hub profile but we are not able to pull up any record with Support of a callback request. When you opt for the callback request, a case number is automatically provided by the contact page. Would you have such a case number? We can use it to follow up with Support. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

I sent you a reply on your email address wih a copyof the screen shot

Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry, @agilelight40884. I did not receive an email from you. Did you send it here, that is, through the GoPro Support Hub? Hover over my photo (to the left) and select Send Message. 

Highlighted
Tourist

sent you message with info
Highlighted
Tourist

i cannot send you any more private messages neither, its telling me that i reached my limit, to try again later - please advice
Highlighted
GoPro

Please continue filling out the form, @agilelight40884. Then proceed by choosing between starting a chat conversation or requesting a callback.