Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro Hero7 won't turn on

[ New ]
My GoPro Hero7 Black worked fine first 2 days of vacation but at one moment after I took some photos and turned it off after a few minutes I couldn't turn it on anymore simple just died...I can believe this happened now since I haven't used it that often since I bought it it looks like new with two batteries and external charger...
GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero7 won't turn on

[ New ]

Hello @misa84. The power or charging issue in the camera can be related to either the charging fault, charging cable, battery problem, or the camera itself. Here are some troubleshooting suggestions that will help resolve this issue: GoPro Camera Will Not Power On

If the issue persists after going through the suggested troubleshooting steps, our Support team will be able to assist you further in resolving this. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Tourist

[ New ]
Hello @aenriquez, already tried all the steps from that article, also contacted Customer's support yesterday and problem still persists.
I just can't believe that happened again, I had the same issue a long time ago with Hero4 and now my vacation destroyed and I'm really mad and disappointed. I used it for let say for third time and just died. It is a better to not say what I really mean at the moment.

Kind regards,
Misa
Tourist

[ New ]
Hello @aenriquez Something like this what happened to me I think should happens to premium brand as I thought GoPro is, but I'm seeing many people have the same problem.
Tourist

[ New ]
Hello @aenriquez Something like this what happened to me I think should not happens to premium brand as I thought GoPro is, but I'm seeing many people have the same problem.
GoPro

[ New ]

@misa84, please contact our Support Team so we can assist you further in resolving this.

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi @aenriquez, I will contact them for sure, to see what happened with my case since I uploaded requested information. I will do that when comeback home.

Kind regards,
Misa Jovanovic
GoPro

[ New ]

Let us know if anything else comes up.