Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: GoPro Hero7 White doesn't turn on

[ New ]
Unfortunately, the battery is embedded in the caméra. I have the Hero7 White, not the Black, meaning that the battery is not removable.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @cooljump8745. The step involving removal of the battery only applies if you have a HERO7 Black. This is noted on step 4. If you have already gone through the rest of the steps and the camera is still not working, it would be best to engage our Support team for further assistance. Best regards!

Hiker

[ New ]
Which support team??? Their chat service does not work.

It's hopeless. No, I'm just praying that the dive-center has underwater cameras for rent, or that someone can lend me one.

GoPro NoMore
GoPro

[ New ]

@cooljump8745, sorry to hear about the trouble. This is definitely no the experience we want you to have. Chat should be available during the posted hours though. The only reason why it might not be is if all of the agents taking care of chats are busy at the time. We don't want to keep chat customers on hold waiting for an agent to come free, but if you try to start a chat a little later, you may be able to get through. You may also try contacting our Support team by phone using the phone number posted at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.