Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

GoPro Hero7 Black does not uploads new images. Please advise how to fix

[ New ]

Tourist

Re: GoPro Hero7 Black does not uploads new images. Please advise how to fix

[ New ]

I have the same problem. Worked once, then stopped. Absolutrly no way to get footage off the camera without removing SD card.

GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero7 Black does not uploads new images. Please advise how to fix

[ New ]

Hi @danielb237 @quickhill4544

Are you referring to the cloud upload?

See if resetting the camera will help.

Once done, set up auto upload again. How to Set up Auto Upload

You may also check Camera is not Recognized when Plugged into a Computer USB Port 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!
Ej

Tourist

Re: GoPro Hero7 Black cannot download images to Win10 Explorer

[ New ]

Right: Basic issue is Windows 10 file Explorer cannot see device (device = Hero7 Black). For every other camera I own this is always so easy. 

With GoPro Windows recognises device and give Windows "Ding Dong" sound when usb cable is attached to device. But the device SD card does not show up in Windows expolrer. 

Of course I reset device and wasted hours and hours. Of course I am using USB3 cable with blue tongue. Of course I have remvoved Driver and reinstalled from scratch. What is so wrong with out of box settings that Windows Explorer cannot see device?

All I want is a simple high speed connection to pull video files off the SD card and to work on them in Windows Davinci Resolve. 

Having to remove the SD Card and use a Card Reader to import footage is just so wrong.

GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero7 Black cannot download images to Win10 Explorer

[ New ]

Hi @quickhill4544

Let our Support Team check on this further.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Please let them know of the troubleshooting steps taken.

Thanks!

Ej